Saturday, September 26, 2009

Jonesin for Jacquard !

Alright , so this season AND last season I have had a thing for my mini skirts. Whether they were fitted or loose, bandage or lamé, I was either rocking them or fantasizing about wearing them. Its fall now and I'm needing a new look and jacquard may be the answer for me. Last weekend, while shopping at H&M,I saw an embroidered metallic jacquard skirt and immediately fell in love with it especially for it's affordable price. It appeared to be quality material, I knew it would add a new element to my closet but in the end, I ended up opting for safety options. As of now I regret not buying it, but I am also satisfied with waiting for the perfect jacquard skirt for me and the perfect event to wear it to.



Here's a pleated jacquard skirt. I'm not big on pleats, they give me shivers from my school uniform days, but I do like this bright peach color. I'll try and take a picture of the skirt from H&M for a future post.

No comments:

Post a Comment