Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Expose My Devotion

Karmaloop

$30 ( I think)

Urbanoutfitters
$58
$38.00
$88.00

Forever21
$17.80
$24.80
My weekend would be complete if I had these in my closet! They're pretty simple pieces; staples for the summer . Lately I've been buying a lot of skirts...really tight body hugging skirts. So, the black skirt will definitely be suitable for my closet- though I have about 4 skirts like it (one being in black already). Whatever. Now, the leather skirt I definitely need to get my hands on. I love leather anything!...Well not anything - but most things. I like how the skirt isn't extremely fitted, which would be borderline impossible for leather. Now, the body-con blue, white and black dress would definitely be in my closet...I don't know why it is not...yet. I haven't seen the dress in Forever yet, but then again that store overwhelms and stresses me, I almost always end up throwing my items back on the racks...after waiting 15minutes in a line, usually entertained by a frustrated customer complaining about the lame return policy of only getting store credit on returns... I digress! So this floral corset number, its not really me, but I really want a casual corset thats not exuding with the sex vixen look. I'm not too crazy about the flowers but I feel like it sort of balances the sexy, which is cool. Jean dress is just cute a simple variation to my usual tight party dresses and jean material always makes me thing of summertime :) Earrings & Sandals are just casual pieces to me, but have potential to add minor edge to any outfit. So there! Just a couple of things that I would not mind seeing when I open up my closet door.


TUNES:
1.) Boss Lady - Rick Ross ft. Ne-Yo
This song is so summer . I love Rick Ross' whole style and Ne-Yo on it makes it that much better. When I first heard this song I was ridin' around my girls around Boston, windows down, music blastin', wind in our hair. Heyy! Lol, love it.
2.) Flight School- T. Pain ft Kanye West
Mellow. Sounds like it should be on 808 and Heartbreak a little bit. Don't understand the whole concept, kind of corny, the whole "fly" term. Songs a tad bit outdated also...not really for summer but whatever, that's what came on my shuffle:)
3.) Invented Sex - Trey Songz ft. Drake
Trey Songz just does it for me. Song concept is corny and cliche, but I'm over that. Miss this guy, his voice and he put Drake on the map in my eyes. So I'm def. all for this song. Feels good to listen to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment