DEAL.
$40 Nine West
$107 Top Shop
SUPER SPLURGE !
$150 Nine West
Ahh, So I have a crazy shoe fetish...it's been getting kind of lethal (to my wallet) lately. I rarely buy clothes anymore, I spend all of my money trying to increase my pump game. My mother has a plethora of pumps. Most of them pointy toe, browns, blacks, neutral colors. Nothing dazzling and spectacular. Somehow, I have emulated her heel style, always reverting to browns and blacks. Now, I spend about 80$ on a good pair of heels most of the time, but there all the same color! So I figure if I'm going to be dropping that much on a shoe, I might as well purchase something unique in its own way. I don't know what it is about heels that get to me. That boost of 4inches and finely crafted secured leather around my feet, my exposed boldly colored toenails, the colorway against my brownskin...man I don't know, I just love my heels. I've never really been a "sneakerhead"... and its hard because most girls my age are still into sneakers and the whole what's trendy in the urban community phase, which has NEVER been me. I own sneakers, yeah yeah, but it was never me. I love and appreciate sneakers though, I have tons of respect for them, I can have an erudite sneaker conversation, but when it comes down to wearing them, I always feel like ... I don't know... every other teenage girl. My mom has always told me that real girls where heels and to never let the heels where you. She's taught me how to walk in confidence with them and I even remeber back in the day walking around in heels with like 3 law books on my head...Lol. Anywho, that's all besides the point, I really like all three of these shoes and even though the first Nine West pair is probably the most friendly to my financial situation, I'm down with the Top Shop shoe because, ah its brill, I love the color, zipper , suede. Its like perriwinkle, I don't think I've ever seen a shoe that color! " I gotta haveeeeee it" Max B. Voice. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment