Wednesday, June 24, 2009

TRANSFORMERS.



Transformers, Transformers, Transformers. It's the talk of the town, city, state, country. Why? I don't know. I have yet to see the first movie, clearly it was splendid enough to have such a respected sequel/part 2. Who knows.

I really like the poster of the movie though. It's pretty cool. Reminds me of like Alexander McQueen's Fall 2009 geometric pattern. As for Megan Fox, I think she's really pretty , even though anyone could be pretty with hair extensions and a few stops in the surgeons chair. Don't know much about her, but I feel like I her attitude (as corny as that sounds). She looks super classy in this black Herve Leroux dress though. Not much to say about poor Shia. He looks really gruffy , bad posture for both of them. Whatevs. And why are both of their outfits dirtied? Smh.

Source: Rotten Tomato

No comments:

Post a Comment