Wednesday, June 24, 2009

LC on "The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien"




Sometime last week LC was on "The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien" . I absolutely loveeee LC. I'm a faithful Hills fan and I just love LC's boss , "HBIC" attitude (vapid description, I know). I feel like myself and many others have watched her grow, from Laguna Beach to The Hills and she's grown into such an ambitious and succesful woman, like I'm proud of her, for being about hers. I love this look on LC, I think it works for her 100%. She's wearing a Luisa Beccaria Fall'09 dress. I like her look a lot better than the way it did on the runway, the bubble skirt makes it look a lot more casual . I also wouldn't be surprised if Michelle Obama owned this dress...

Anyways, as the world must know, she had written her first novel, L.A. Candy, I'm so excited for her. I can't wait to buy the book. Unfortunately she's not coming out to Boston for her tour, I guess I'll live.

LUISA BECCARIA FALL 2009

Source: NBC, Style

No comments:

Post a Comment